Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Promises Promises...

Hey there my friends.. I am sorry I have been away so long. I have been in a slump again I have had ideas for posts but with the girls gone to Grandmas house this week I havent done a damned thing.. Nothing around the house either really. I cleaned out out our bedroom closet yesterday afternoon and got rid of a lot of junk that was laying around.. Some old blinds and paper that got scattered some how.. Just some junk..

I washed some dishes nothing really exciting going on here this time around.. The girls went Saturday and come home this Saturday in time for the 4th of July..  I have to Sunday night off and have to work Monday night.. I think its stupid how they blew our 4th of July to hell.  I wanted to watch the fire works with my family but of course not..  Oh well it happens. We have some for the house anyway.. We will light them off on Sunday instead.  I have some vids of the ones we shot off on Friday night. We bought enough to have some for this last friday and some for Sunday before the 4th. 

I have been meaning to keep up here but just havent. I noticed my last post was like ten days ago.. LOL. I have been slacking on everything and everyone..  I had tonight off. They are switching the pouches around again to the new product, but same bag. the only difference is that this new pouch doesnt have the strap on them.  they just have a hole in the middle where the strap would be.  I know real exciting there too huh??LOL!!!!

I have been going out of my mind with out the girls.. I am so bored and almost had to put a movie in yesterday morning because it was so quiet in the house.. Just for some noise.. I dont sleep as soundly either when there not here.. What will I do when they grow up and want to move out?? I dont know yet.. its going to be hard on me. 

I am making myself a sweater. From a fellow blogger I got some great yarn and I am making my self a scarlet and bluish/green sweater.. That fellow blogger should know who I am talking about.. I just couldnt help myself with the colors. Wanted it scarlet and pink but was to impatient to wait for the pink so I used the bluish color in the box with the scarlet. Its turning out really nice.

I just watched Lovely bones.. It followed the book ok.. Its been about a year or so since I read the book but from what I remembered it followed the book pretty closely.  It didnt ruin the book in my opinion like some movies do to books..

Those of you with animals. Do they go through separation anxiety  like children do? Snowie has been just clinging to me the last few days. Everytime I go some place in the house she has to go with me. 

Tonight I didnt have to work as I mentioned so Jeff took me out to our local Amusement park. NO I DID NOT GET ON THE PIPPIN ZIPPIN..!!!! We rode the tilt a whirl once and the scrambler and then decided we were hungry and came home. i am making sloppy joes tomorrow night..  Again I have posts in my head but just havent gotten them out yet and dont remember what they were now..LOL..

Anyway I wont bore you with all the vids. It would take me all night to load them all..

OK I was going to upload three but it wont let me get my third one up right now.. The third one was really pretty. It was another fountain but called pinkalicious.. The smoke was really pink and pretty..

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tweets. I know what you mean about the posting. I've had tons of ideas and been doing lots of things and taking pictures, I just haven't gotten around to posting anything. I really need to get off my duff. I've just been so busy with work, personal stuff. family visiting and house projects. And here I thought I could slow down this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me. I've got a new post up and another one in the wings for later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes blogging is hard work, other times I could post 3 times in one day. :D

    I dread the moment when the kids leave home too, although I do sometimes long for some peace and quiet and then when I get it, I don't like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging always slows down in the summer ... people get busy. It's nice to catch up with you though, so I'm glad you posted.

    I too, finally posted after almost 2 weeks. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lord I know what you mean this has been slump of a summer so far and cleaning the house of course is the same thing here ... lol.

    Glad you got to the amusement park sounds like a great night to go out.

    Good to see you around :)

    ReplyDelete