Saturday, June 4, 2011

Okie dokes. Bri turned seven on Thursday but Jeff and I celebrated 15 years as well together and our official 5 year wedding anniversary.. how does that make me feel... OLD!!! but good we have made it this far with many more good years ahead of us.. 

He is taking me out today and Kora is going to babysit Bri while we are out for a few hours..  We are going to a movie and dinner.  Or dinner than a  movie not sure yet.. I have wrote three movies down that sound good to me but they have to pass with him also.. LOL. 

 No one thought we would make it but  we have achieved so much over the last 15  years.. We  have had our girls, marriage and a house..  Jeff has secured himself with a decent job and I have become a temp employee for the time being.. Life could be better with other things in our lives being better but we all know how that one works.

Anyway I will do a run down on our date after we get home maybe tomorrow or Monday when he's not home.  We will have fun and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

I still cant get any of my vids to load.  those will just have to wait until blogger gets the bug fixed if they know there is one.. but anyway happy Saturday.. 

3 comments:

  1. Is Kora old enough to babysit for that long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! I celebrate 25 years with my partner this year and that makes me feel even older!

    Btw You may be interested in my main blog where I tend to show more of the things I've made than my other blog. And after your comment about etsy I found a place in the UK that I may be able to sell my stuff. So thanks for the inspiration!

    http://llcooljoe01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweets, I too wondered how old Kora was? My oldest is 11 1/2 and he's sooo not ready to babysit his 10 year old sister...lol.

    Hope you guys had a great date...what movie did you watch?

    ReplyDelete