Wednesday, September 26, 2018

just midnight ramblings

HI everyone. Its me again.  Not sure whose reading these ramblings anymore. But  I have been thinking.  Maybe too much.  I love my job at Wal-mart for the most part. I have considered trying to move up the food chain. But I look at what I do and ask myself if I could do it. I question everything I do. I don't get along with one of the department managers.  I have to suffer through the two o clock zone with her.  I wanted to talk to her today. but I was busy and just didn't get around to talking and telling her how I felt.

I just feel like I am not good enough at my job some days. Like tonight I got done with my area and was asked to go help in another. I got that area done too before the person doing the area could.  I am not that good. I just move. I love to talk to people and my co workers but I also know when its time to work.

Its also like I have been thinking about setting up another etsy account.  I still try and sell my stuff but I question my abilities there too.  I feel like I failed the first time.  not sure if it was that I wasn't charging enough or charging to much for my stuff.

Bri has went back to school part time if I haven't mentioned this.  We still home school. But Bri wanted to see what school was like so she went for two classes at the local high school.  She is in 9th grade this year and Kora is considered a senior already.  Pretty wow huh?? lol …

I am feeling alone lately.  My dad is busy with his girlfriend he met after my mom passed on. They have been here a few times since but he doesn't call or leave messages..  I miss him dearly.  Life has taken a twist on me.  I am not sure how I like this feeling of being alone. I have my immediate family. I still have the girls and Jeff but its hard knowing my parents aren't here really.  Mom isn't here but I still talk to her. Dad is busy at 73 with his gf.  He has even went back to work part time because he's bored at home.

I suppose I better get to bed.  Thanks for reading even if no one comments anymore.  I miss all my blogging buddies.  I just don't like blogging when Jeff and the girls are up.  This is my time to blab and just be me for a few minutes.  Hope everyone is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment