Thursday, September 6, 2018

Dear Mom and Friends

Dear Mom and friends,
I haven't been blogging much since Facebook came along.  I feel like a horrible friend sometimes. I come on when I cant post things about work on Facebook. this is my hidy hole from that world. I have lots to say tonight before I go to bed.

We still home school the girls.  Kora is going to be 18 in January and studying for her GED test.  We couldn't be more proud of  this young lady.  Sh;e still rides her horses and takes her weekly lessons for that. she is thinking about her first horse show in a few short weeks. If not then in a few months when we have a bit more money to get ready and more time.  She can cook some things She freaks out when making bacon. Doesn't like how it splatters.. LOL  Life challenges for things in life.  Small things will come to her. I hope anyway.

Brianna is going to school part time this year.  She has chosen to take art fundamentals and an all girl choir class. If they earn enough money by March they get to go to NY for a concert. I am so proud of this one too. She sings like and angel and can draw like I cant even make a comparison really.. She has some raw talent that is there.  I cant make a stick figure look good and she just looks at something and can replicate it.

Jeff works for a place that builds portable x ray machines for the military.  Its kind a cool really. I have seen one they were working on a few months ago.  He has even designed a few of his own ideas. He thinks hes stupid and could have done better in life. I don't think the world was ready for him.  Or he the world.

I am working at Wal-Mart yet.  I have been there almost 3 1/2 years now.  I listen to people talk all day long. I make no non sense conversation with people  I don't know for eight hours a day. I fold clothes and clean up after people who don't seem to care how the store looks.  I was told about a year a go that I would make either a good support manager or a good Department manager.  I don't believe any of that any more. I will be stuck with what I have and what ever I decide to do with what I have.

We live in a mobile home and have for five years now.  We are behind on our mortgage by almost for months again.  We struggle every year in September I don't know why. Does anyone else have a month or two in the year that seems the hardest to get ahead?

bris 14th bday pix from June 9th 2018. how we all have changed.

she hates her pix taken but a friend took a profresional looking pix of her anyway.

kora and one of her riding lessons and her friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment