Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Still Looking for Work

Morning all. Its morning here at least.. Its early and I am sitting here waiting to make a phone call while listening to The Wizard of Oz while the girls eat breakfast and watch the movie.  I have had several job offers in the last week. I tried one of them but it was house keeping and the hours got in the way of school. I had to pick Jeff up Friday and get him to the school early and  I was late and then he didn't get his lab done for class and we ended up bickering because of it. So I had to tell the temp agency I couldn't do that job because I didn't know when I would be done and I need to be done by a certain time. I have a job offer now I am sitting here waiting for also. Otherwise I would be sleeping again.. HE HE...

I am enjoying my time with the girls but I need to get back to work soon.  I need money also and I am not selling anything on my sites.  I have considered just giving up on both of them. I have some more stuff coming out but its the point of taking the photo's and having people tell me my photo's suck every time I turn around. I do what I can do and if they don't like it tough. but that isn't a good business way of thinking. I made a hat I have been trying to recreate for a long time and I gave it to Bri when I finished it the other day. I can take photo's of it and show it here but its not even on the back side. Lets just say she looks like a flower when she puts the hat on.

Always lots going on. I am getting one A, B+, and a B.  My A is in my Saturday class, My B+ is my Monday class with Windows 7. And my B is in my worst subject Math.  I am hoping we can get my College Math 2 out of the way this quarter where I don't have to worry about it. I don't want to go a quarter and then have to take Math again. I want to get it out of the way but we don't pick and choose when we want to take things. The school does that for us. That is what I like about ITT-Tech.  Its a good school I think.  I have had people tell me how awful it is. but you know what that is for those people who start and then quit and don't put anything into there education really. Would it be any different if it was the States University?? I mean my Saturday class started out with like 15 people now there are only 9 of us.  And several of those 15 people had taken this class before and failed it because they never showed up in the first place. Well how do you expect to pass a class when you don't show up in the first place?

The girls are growing like weeds.  I just cant believe how fast they are changing. I showed the girls a video that the hospital here took of Kora when she was one day old yesterday.  She was so tiny.  she was hooked up to all the monitors because she was in the NICU her first week. They were trying to get her to cry and she just layed there in her little crib and slept away. But you think she was that good when we brought her home.. Yeah right. That's all she did when we brought her home was cry.  Its like I would have rather had her cry all the time in the hospital.  but she grew out of it about 4 months old. the Dr wouldn't admit that she was border line colicky.  She didn't cry night and day so he couldn't say she was colicky.

We are waiting for Tyler to move out finally.  He is slow moving  but trying to save his money. We all want him gone. Its been a rough rode. I have to be honest I want everyone out but at least Brianca and boyfriend help around the house. they both help with the girls while we are at school and make dinner and such.

We took Jeff back to the Dermatologist yesterday and he gave us some more creams for his legs and such. Jeff has psoriasis on 30% of his body now. And we also got this spray stuff to put on in the mornings.  But the cream he gave us with out insurance would cost us $1,000 a tube.  Yes I said ONE THOUSAND dollars.  That is what the pharmacist told us yesterday before we left Walgreen's.  But with his insurance it only cost us about 83 dollars.

I am so tired but waiting to make my phone call and then I will lay back down for a bits and then get up and get ready for school. I cant wait to get back into the working field. I have been told twice this last month that I will make a good Networking Systems Administrator.  By two different people.  My Monday and Saturday teacher thinks I have the drive for the job and the head IT person at the school wanted to hire me as a student worker because he thought I would do a great job in learning the job. Not just putting the computers up and such but learning the job. Jeff even said i am doing well with learning. I have found myself a tutor in directly when I am struggling with my Windows class. He is in my class too so we work on our home work together on Fridays in the library while Jeff is in class.

I know I am rambling again and I am sorry but I get so excited talking about school yet to this day. I am glad I went back when  I did.  It feels like its too late sometimes but we will manage. I dread to see us paying off these loans we have to take out each quarter but in the end it will worth every penny.  Well I suppose I better get going. I will let everyone know about the job possibility's later today.  Have a great day my friends. Miss those of you who dont blog much anymore.


4 comments:

  1. Good luck finding a suitable new job - it sounds frustrating.

    My sister has bad psoriasis - here I think that lotion cost about $800 but it lasts a long time. She has to go without when she can't afford it.

    I had a few patches of psoriasis that eventually went away after tanning for years. I have a little still in my left ear but even just that can drive you nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job offers that is great news. I hope one works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're really busy but that school is good for you. I think going into computers is probably a good fit for you, just learn the basics and move on from there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find a job soon. That video made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete