Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another B-day. MINE!!!

Hiya peeps. Its another b-day another year older.  Another tax season has arrived upon us also in the midst.  I miss my camera but cant afford a new one.  Not even when taxes come back.  I miss posting pix of the girls and snowie and such on here. Sometimes just photos were funny to see.  but there will be no photo's until I can either get the adapter for my phone or a new camera. I prefer a new camera to be honest.

School is going good.  My B grade went up to an A grade..  I turned in more homework and got more points given. I bombed the midterm but he said as long as I get my home work turned in and pass the final I should be able to keep my A grade. 

I dont have much to say tonight besides Happy b-day to me, Happy bday to me.  How old is me?? LOL. I will not tell how old me is unless you really want to know.. Some of you may already know. Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nicole! Hope you have a great celebration. Glad you got your grade up, that's a nice present in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated HBD2U Nicole!! Hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. Glad school is going good and sounds like everyones happy and healthy. I'm not commenting in my blogs giveaway section so as to not clutter it up with my comments so I'm trying to visit anyone who stops bye. Hope you've a great day and weekend and talk with you soon! Good luck on the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday my dear! I'm so sorry about the camera :(.

    I hope you have a wonderful day and do something fun for yourself.

    Congrats on school!

    P.S. I quit the gym due to cost, so it's at home wk out for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Nicole....! I hope you will be able to teplace your camera very soon....Times are tough, I know...! I hope your Birthday was a good one!

    ReplyDelete