Friday, November 11, 2011

Lost in Life

Hi peeps.. I am lost right now.  I mean I am here I know when I am but my life is lost in general..  Lets start at the beginning. I got this great new job I really enjoyed back in July. Lets not get off the beaten path. I still enjoy it..  But I bragged about it and told you all what I do.  Well my 30 day review came and went and i didnt do as good as she wanted me to. So she gave me till my 90 day review came. This did a bit better but not as good as she wanted either..  So she put me on whats called a work improvement plan..  Just things I have to work on to keep my job. They keep you employed by points.. yes you read that right. POINTS..  They give you ten POINTS per year.  I was suppose to have gotten a 27 Points on my review which equals out to 77% in there weird ass ways..


Well I didnt get that with my 90 day review. I got a 25 points and a 68%.   yes I see that as being sick. But that is how this company works.. I also supposedly rolled my eyes at D a month ago.. She said that was insubodination.. And then a girl i work with were talking and D reprimanded this girl. I got yelled at because D thought I was laughing at this girl.. NO I WAS NOT!!! I was laughing at something she had said but D walked past at this precise moment.. 

There have been other times I have been yelled at and just wanted to walk off the job but wont because I need the money right now. The job itself isnt hard but you have to focus on the dispenser and make sure you hear and see everything..It seems lately I cant do a damned thing right..  I cried on my way home today. I blasted the cd that was in and I cried.

Its Friday November 11th,2011 and I could be jobless on Monday.  I asked her where I was going and what she was going to do with me. she said she had to hear back from the HR before she decided so I have to go in on Monday and see if she is letting me go.  I cant believe this. I wanted to know today what the hell was going on with my job.  I dont want to wonder and have to get up Monday morning and find out I have no job.. 

I do have a back up plan and hope they have work some where for me.  I dont care if its out of town right now. I need the money. I am going to go back to the Temp service I was working for back in June.  They have always had something for me.  I was appreciated through them.. But this job at WPI is insane.

I am so flustered today..  I dont know how to tell Jeff. I might just wait till Monday and find out whats going on. She might have more work on Monday for us but I dont know yet. She was suppose to get another soap dispenser in and some more what we call P17's for the time being. They dont have a name yet. they are still in the making faze. they arent production yet.  they want them in production soon  but still some bugs to work out.

We are suppose to be getting some more utensils in too but havent heard a word about those yet.. But if I lose this job I am so lost in life.  I found the job from a friend and then i get hired on directly and then they pull this shit on me.  I just dont get it. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I hope she doesn't have the power to fire you for possibly rolling your eyes or laughing at an inappropriate moment without an opportunity to defend yourself. It sounds like she just doesn't like you and is letting that interfere with her judgement. Here's hoping it goes ok for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jeannie, it sounds like she doesn't like you so she's finding any excuse she can to get rid of you. I really hope she doesn't but it doesn't sound like an ideal job if you feel you are forever walking on eggshells either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I hope everything works out for you Monday. Sending you positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the Jeannie & LL it sounds like the lady just does not like you. I've had this situation before and sadly the lady worked very hard to get rid of me. While on maternity leave I returned to find she was able to work her magic and I was fired and told it was because the new girl had an attitude and the only way she could have this is from me. Yup it was totally crazy didn't make any sense.

    I'll be praying for you today! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with VV, how are you ? what is going on ? You are in my Prayers.

    ReplyDelete