Monday, October 15, 2018

spoiled as fudge puckers get....LOL...

HI.!!!! I am so spoiled even 22 years down the road.  Let me start by explaining what happened. Jeff has really psoriasis.  So two years ago he finally got me a set of wedding rings for our 20th anniversary.  I was doing well with them.. I would take them off at night where I wouldn't scratch his sores.... but about a month or so ago I had taken them off and put them on the edge of the table.. one of my recycling bags was under that corner.  Yes you guessed it...…  They got pushed in and I never looked to see what was pushed into the bag. bag got brought out and poof no more rings. I have felt naked with out them lately.

So the last few weeks I have been watching this really pretty set with a mans ring with the engagement and wedding ring at work. making sure it was still there. Well tonight I begged kind of hard... Not real hard actually.. Jeff cant wear the metal but I can  put it on a chain for him or I can just keep it on my chain  with my other few trinkets I have.  So its gonna take some time for it to come back but I can wait patiently... Maybe...LOL.. I am not a patient person....

We went to Spooner WI this last weekend. Bri go to see a friend she met at camp.  Kora got to go on a train ride that wasn't worth its price..  but we dealt with it.. I spent 150 dollars on books and some stuff for the girls. pencils for drawing for them.. then books for jeff and  I.. then we got a couple of puzzles.  Yes we still like our puzzles.. We don't have room for the 6000 pieces anymore.

I still crochet actively.  Always trying to sell my stuff yet. thinking about setting up another Etsy account. Anyway I suppose to better get to bed. There is more but I am to tired to think about it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment