Saturday, December 8, 2012

just stuff




Here are some things i have made over the last few weeks. I let the girls take my camera to Jeff's moms house with them when they went for Thanksgiving break and they left it so I have no new photo's.  Just some x-mas stuff I have been working on. I have a new scarf, like four new octopuses, then of course mom and Shari's x-mas present. i bought the rest of that today. 





These are made with a gold hypoallergenic fish hook and Rose Quartz beads.



it still needs six rows but I think I am going to leave it as it is. We have been using it for a year now the way it is. 


These were taken about a month ago outside our front door across the street.


camera pointing the other direction to get more of the pinkish color.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo. The sky looks so pretty in those pictures!
    Welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy!! Lots of Goodies for The Holidays!
    Lovely pictures, too....The Sunsets are Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete