Thursday, February 23, 2012

heya y'all...

Hi there. I have been busy. We have two presentations to do for school and one final.  I am nervous on all accounts.  I hate presentations. I hate standing up in front of people.  I have some photo's for you all.  I am home alone for the time being.  But still not sure if I should talk about what is going on here yet or not.  I want to so bad. 

I was saying how good work is going except for yesterday I was told that I talk to much again, I dont do enough work, I dont get enough producticivity out.  and so forth.  It hurts alot to hear her say those things. Well i have  a plan on my vacation day tomorrow. I am going to get a resume put together and start looking again. Maybe I can get something in an internship in my field.  That is why I am going to school isnt it?





5 comments:

  1. Hope you get the job you'd like - in the meantime, do your best where you are. Your girls sure are getting big - looks like they are totally into Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are what they got from my mom for x-mas. from Build a Bear. and those are my jammies I got for my b-day and kora is wearing hers with her Hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the presentation. Just remember, everyone else is nervous too. Take a deep breath and dive in, you'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks VV. I know. I am going to have jeff tape it if he can for me. I want to see myself when I am done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry been a while since I popped in. Oh my your girls are growing! I wish you well with your presentation and awesome to see pics again! Be sure to stop by to enter my Leap Day Giveaway on my Artisanistas blog! You'll find a link on my NeverTooOld blog. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete